Oyster Bay, NY Pest Control Services
The only town in Nassau County to extend from the North Shore to the South Shore of Long Island, Oyster Bay is currently home to around 300,000 residents. Oyster Bay comprises 18 villages and 18 hamlets, making up 36 unique situations within one city. With an incredible school system and diverse economy, Oyster Bay is a great place for families and business people alike. In fact, calls for Nassau County pest control have skyrocketed because more people mean more pests. As more people move to the area, pests follow. Read on to learn how Ultimate Pest Control can help your Oyster Bay home or business become pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Oyster Bay
Finding pests in your home is a frustrating experience. Not only that, but many people feel a sense of embarrassment as well. That’s why Ultimate Pest Control offers prompt, professional, and discrete residential pest control services. No matter what type of pest infestation you are dealing with, Ultimate Pest Control can help. We offer effective extermination services for the following pests:
- Insects: Including ticks, mosquitoes, roaches, beetles, and more
- Rodents: Mice, rats, squirrels, and more
- Wood-destroying insects: Including termites and carpenter bees
- Wildlife: Includes raccoons and possums
With over 40 years of combined residential pest control experience, Ultimate Pest Control comes highly regarded in the Oyster Bay community. Not only are our technicians fully trained to handle any infestation you might be experiencing, but they provide each client with the highest quality customer service. If you are frustrated and embarrassed about the pests in your home, give us a call. Our services are prompt, discreet, and effective, allowing you to get back to living your life in no time.
Commercial Pest Control In Oyster Bay
Nassau County pest control needs have especially increased because of the number of businesses that have sprung up here. When your establishment experiences a pest infestation, not only can your reputation be destroyed, but your customers and employees could become incredibly sick. That’s why Ultimate Pest Control’s commercial pest control services are just as effective as our residential services yet discreet. We service the following types of businesses in Oyster Bay:
- Office buildings
- Places of worship
- Healthcare facilities
As fellow business owners, we understand how difficult it can be to run a business. When pests invade, it throws a wrench in your operations and can make your life a public relations nightmare. If you are looking for comprehensive commercial pest control services executed by professionals, give us a call at Ultimate Pest Control today!
Everything You Need To Know About Rodents In Oyster Bay
Rodents are among the most common pests you’ll find invading homes and businesses here in Oyster Bay. Below are the types of rodents you’re most likely to find trying to set up shop in your personal space:
- Squirrels: While there are many different kinds of squirrels in Oyster Bay, they are all attracted to attics and other small spaces that offer a safe place for them to reproduce. Squirrels are dangerous because they can spread harmful diseases, and they are also known for causing lots of property damage through their chewing.
- Mice: Again, while there are several different types of mice in the area, they all tend to be attracted to Oyster Bay homes. They seek out clutter, as it provides them with a safe place to nest, and they can squeeze through holes the size of a dime.
- Rats: Unfortunately, there is no shortage of rats here in Oyster Bay. Like the other rodents listed here, rats are capable of spreading harmful diseases and causing property damage.
Here at Ultimate Pest Control, we are experts at identifying points of access into your home and then permanently exterminating rodent infestations in their entirety. In addition, we also work in a manner that ensures no one becomes ill after being exposed to these pests. If rodents have invaded your home, give us a call today!
How To Tell If Your Oyster Bay Property Has A Termite Problem
Termites may be small, silent, and inconspicuous, but they are some of the most dangerous pests to have in your house. Because they are extremely difficult to detect, most people don’t realize they have a problem until it is too late. Below are some things to look out for in your Oyster Bay home:
- Squeaky floorboards: Most floorboards naturally creak when you walk on them; however, if you’re noticing that they seem excessively squeaky, this could be an indication that you have termites.
- Droppings: As termites chew through wood, they will create pinpoint holes in your drywall and wooden boards to kick out their excrement, meaning you will find their droppings around your house. These resemble pepper kernels.
- Stuck windows and doors: If you suddenly find yourself struggling to open or close windows and doors around your home, this could be one of the key signs of termites.
The technicians at Ultimate Pest Control have the training needed to identify signs of termites in many different environments, allowing them to quickly and efficiently apply the correct termite treatment to your home. If you are concerned about your home or business, don’t wait; give us a call today!