Pest Control In Garden City, NY
We have quite a variety of pests in Garden City. At Ultimate Pest Control, our goal is to provide you with services and knowledge to keep those pests from creating problems. Let's take a look at how our service team can help you keep pests out of your home or business and shine a light on two common pest problems we deal with in Garden City.
Residential Pest Control In Garden City
Our technicians are highly-trained and super friendly. You'll notice from the start that our goal is to listen to what you have to say and find a custom solution to address your concerns in a way that is eco-friendly and safe for your family.
Our residential pest control procedure provides a number of helpful services, including:
- We seal potential pest access points to create a physical barrier that makes it much more difficult for pests to get into your home.
- We apply exterior treatments in key areas to bolster your protection.
- We apply granular baits near your foundation to target common pests that try to get inside.
- On the inside of your home, we use eco-friendly baits to add even more of a barrier.
- We treat key areas where common pests are known to be active.
- We remove spider webs to reduce spider populations. One web can have hundreds of eggs in it.
- We knock down paper wasp nests we find during inspections.
These are just some of the ways we work to keep pests out of your home. Your treatments are customized to meet your specific needs, and we work with you to make sure you get coverage for the pests that concern you.
Commercial Pest Control In Garden City
When you're looking for commercial pest control in Garden City and throughout Long Island, you want an industry leader. Our staff are experts in commercial and institutional pest control, and our technicians have the licensing, certifications, and experience to provide your business with the pest control it needs. We understand the challenges of maintaining a pest-free environment. Our technicians provide layers of protection to keep pests outside of your business and away from sensitive areas. Reach out to us today to schedule a service visit and pest control evaluation for your business. We look forward to helping you find the right commercial pest control solutions for your specific needs and budget.
Reasons For Being Mindful Of Termites Throughout The Year In Garden City
The most important way you can protect your property from termites is to be on the lookout for warning signs. When you catch these signs early, you can take action to prevent or arrest termite damage. What warning signs do termites give you? Here are a few:
- You might notice worker termites when you pick up sticks in your yard or when you move some other termite food source, such as a stack of cardboard or newspaper.
- You might notice termite swarms in your yard. These are winged termites that are typically seen in spring.
- You might find termite swarms in your home.
- You may notice the tiny white wings from termite swarms. The swarms shed these wings during the mating process.
- You may see a wiggly mud line on your foundation wall while you're tending to your landscaping. Termites create these mud tubes to get from the soil to the wood of a building.
Be mindful of termites throughout the year to catch problems early. Also, keep in mind that you can let our team keep watch for termites for you. We use the Advance Termite Bait System to make termite detection easy.
Ant Control Tips For Your Garden City Home
There are many natural solutions for ant control. Let's start from the moment you saw ants in your home, gasped, and thought, "Wow, that's a lot of ants!"
- You can use your vacuum to suck ants up. Dispose of the bag outside.
- Once you've removed the ants as much as possible, you need to clean the areas where you saw the ants. Soapy water will remove the pheromone scent ants leave behind.
- Now that the ants are gone (hopefully) and you've removed the pheromones, the next step is to get your caulking gun out. Apply a seal around the plumbing underneath your kitchen sink and seal up any interior gaps you can find.
- Move to the outside and use your caulking gun to get exterior gaps.
- Check to make sure your weather-stripping and door sweeps have good seals.
- Rake leaves, pick up sticks, and remove other organic material near your home's exterior walls.
- If you have a gutter clog or broken gutters, it is a good idea to repair these.
If you take these steps, you may not have any more issues with ants. When more control is needed, it is best to contact a licensed professional. Improper ant treatments can lead to budding, which turns one colony into two or more. It is also possible to make your pest ants bait averse. For assistance with ant Pest Control in Nassau County, reach out to us here at Ultimate Pest Control. We can help.
"Thank you Pat and Laurie!"
Ultimate Pest Control is a top-notch organization. What an absolute pleasure to do business with such a qualified and professional organization!
I can't say enough about how knowledgeable and professional they were!Margaret K.
"Scott is amazing!"
Very knowledgeable about all aspects of the business, honest & very quick to respond.Kelly P.
"A Loyal Customer"
We’ve used Ultimate Pest Control consistently over a number of years. They’re generally on time & very professional. We’ll continue to use their pest control service.Sima C.
"Made Everything Easy for Me"
I am beyond impressed with this gentleman and his company! Thank you for being so honest and caring!Roseanne B.
"Super friendly and knowledgeable."
Came when they said he would and was quick and efficient. Also very friendly and answered all my questions.Leslie L.
Aidan went over and above! He found all the stations, some hidden in mulch and even crawling under a car to access. He had to reinstall 2 moved stations. He was friendly and professional.Patty F.
"Professional, honest, and timely."
What else could you want from a service provider!? Pat was the calm and steady voice in a hectic time. He treated myself and family like we were his own family. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.Sean B.
Ant Control 101: A Helpful Guide For Long Island HomeownersRead More
How To Rat-Proof Your Long Island Home For The WinterRead More
Warning Signs That Your Eugene Home Has Bed BugsRead More
The Ultimate Guide To Bed Bug Prevention In Long IslandRead More
Wasp Prevention 101: Steps You Can Take To Keep Wasps At Bay In Long IslandRead More
Mosquitoes In Long Island: A Guide To Identification, Prevention, And ControlRead More
What It Takes To Get Rid Of A Bed Bug Infestation In Your Long Island HomeRead More
The Key To Getting Rid Of A Bed Bug Infestation In Your Long Island HomeRead More