Pest Control In Merrick
Merrick, a charming little hamlet in Long Island, offers the comforts of suburban neighborhoods and a stunning and expansive waterfront park, the Norman J. Levy Park and Preserve. There is much to love about the area, including panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline, good schools, and strong community engagement.
But unfortunately, the abundance of nature, water, and food makes it a hub for unwanted visitors like ants, mosquitoes, rodents, and more. If an infestation has taken over your property, Ultimate Pest Control provides pest control in Merrick to eliminate it swiftly.
Residential Pest Control In Merrick
Pest control can seem daunting without help from the experts. Homemade products are rarely effective against established infestations, and store-bought treatments need to be appropriately used to be effective.
When you work with Ultimate Pest Control, we will protect your home using prevention strategies and safe but effective treatments selected for your unique situation after our full inspection, including eco-friendly products if preferred.
If you are ready to eliminate pests from your home today, call us to learn more about our residential pest control strategies, including a broad exterior spray treatment, granular placement, crack and crevice treatment, and more.
Commercial Pest Control In Merrick
Pest control might not come to mind when building a business, but it is vital to keeping your property, employees, and customers safe. Unwanted invaders like rodents and ants are a common problem in Merrick and can cause significant damage.
But with the help of our licensed experts, you can keep your business free of scavengers, wood-destroying pests, biting insects, and more, thanks to tailored inspections, customized commercial pest control treatment plans, and biweekly or monthly follow-up services you can rely on.
With 60 years of experience, multiple certifications, and an emphasis on flawless customer service, we can keep your business running smoothly year-round. Call us today to get started.
Why Merrick Homes Need Termite Protection
Termites are dangerous wood-destroying pests that can chew through the structure of your home for many years before being noticed.
There are many reasons why Merrick homes need termite protection, but here are some of the most important ones:
- Termites are abundant in the area: Life in New York comes with a significant risk of termite activity in your home because these wood-destroying insects thrive in our climate.
- We have plenty of food for termites: Our suburban environment and wooden homes provide plenty of wood for them to feast on and cause damage to. Protecting your home from termites is crucial to maintaining your property's structural integrity.
- Termites can lower the value of your home: Termite protection can ensure these destructive invaders won't take over and cause you to fail termite inspections or end up with costly property damage.
- Prevention and early detection are essential: Termite protection actively monitors termite activity and can prevent infestations or detect them early, allowing for quick, effective treatment before termites have a chance to cause problems.
- Peace of mind: Termite protection is excellent for safeguarding your home against these silent and destructive pests. It can go a long way in helping you relax and feel safe year-round.
Given the risk of termite activity in the Merrick area, a suitable termite protection plan for your home can save you time and money in the long run. Call Ultimate Pest Control to learn about our termite control options.
How To Minimize Buzzing Mosquitoes Around Your Merrick Property
To minimize buzzing mosquitoes around your property in Merrick, here are some steps you can take:
- Eliminate standing water: Mosquitoes need very little stagnant water to breed in. Remove birdbaths, flower pots, buckets, and other containers that collect water, or clean them regularly if you want to keep them. Also, make sure that your gutters are clean and drain properly.
- Maintain your yard: Mosquitoes rest in shaded areas like tall grass and bushes during the day. Keeping your lawn well-trimmed, raking up leaves, and clearing away debris are essential steps to help keep these biting insects away.
- Consider window and door screens: If your windows and doors have properly fitted and well-maintained screens, mosquitoes will have a more challenging time entering your home.
- Use outdoor fans: Mosquitoes are weak fliers, and the breeze from an outdoor fan can make it difficult for them to fly. Placing fans on your patio can protect you from painful bites.
- Consider professional mosquito treatments: Mosquito control services can provide customized treatments for your property if mosquitoes persist despite your efforts.
These tips can help minimize buzzing mosquitoes around your Merrick property and make your yard more enjoyable during the warmer months. But if you need more, Ultimate Pest Control has the tools and experience to deter them safely and effectively.
Ultimate Pest Control can keep your home in Merrick, New York, safe from pests by using effective treatments and reliable prevention strategies for complete protection.
Multiple CertificationsUltimate Pest Control holds multiple NYS DEC certifications, including Food & Beverage, Structural & Rodent, Ornamental & Turf, Mosquitoes, Public Health, and Termites.
Environmentally-Friendly ProductsMembers of the National Pest Management Association that take pride in keeping your family & pets safe.
100% Guarantee on All ServicesWhen you choose Ultimate Pest Control, you receive customer service that goes above and beyond. We'll treat you right and provide the high-quality pest control you need.
60+ Years of Industry ExperienceWith over six decades of combined experience in the pest control industry, you won't find a more knowledgeable team of pest control experts anywhere else.
"Made Everything Easy for Me"
I am beyond impressed with this gentleman and his company! Thank you for being so honest and caring!Roseanne B.
Aidan went over and above! He found all the stations, some hidden in mulch and even crawling under a car to access. He had to reinstall 2 moved stations. He was friendly and professional.Patty F.
"Easily a 5 Star company"
Aiden was very professional and very polite -- did the work quickly and completely and then gave us info/explanations/what to expect before we even had a chance to ask about it!Phyllis S.
"Highly recommend this company."
First time user and found the company to be very professional. Was very impressed with the wealth of information that I found on the company’s website.Gisela W.
"A Loyal Customer"
We’ve used Ultimate Pest Control consistently over a number of years. They’re generally on time & very professional. We’ll continue to use their pest control service.Sima C.
I can't say enough about how knowledgeable and professional they were!Margaret K.
"Thank you Pat and Laurie!"
Ultimate Pest Control is a top-notch organization. What an absolute pleasure to do business with such a qualified and professional organization!
"Would highly recommend."
Excellent service, thoroughly explained each step of the process and answered every question we had.Gilbert R.
Ant Control 101: A Helpful Guide For Long Island HomeownersRead More
How To Rat-Proof Your Long Island Home For The WinterRead More
Warning Signs That Your Eugene Home Has Bed BugsRead More
The Ultimate Guide To Bed Bug Prevention In Long IslandRead More
Wasp Prevention 101: Steps You Can Take To Keep Wasps At Bay In Long IslandRead More
Mosquitoes In Long Island: A Guide To Identification, Prevention, And ControlRead More
What It Takes To Get Rid Of A Bed Bug Infestation In Your Long Island HomeRead More
The Key To Getting Rid Of A Bed Bug Infestation In Your Long Island HomeRead More