Pest Control In Long Beach, NY
Located on the south shore of Long Island, Long Beach is only about a forty-five minute drive from the Big Apple. With a population of around 35,000 people, Long Beach may be only a fraction of the size of New York City or even Long Island, but that doesn't mean you won't encounter plenty of pests here.
Fortunately, Ultimate Pest Control is here to help. Here's what local residents need to know about our residential pest control program, how our commercial pest control works, how to control hornet and wasp populations, and how to get rid of mosquitoes with Nassau County pest control.
Residential Pest Control In Long Beach
There may not be skyscrapers in Long Beach, but having a pest problem in your home will certainly make your stress levels skyrocket. With over sixty years of combined Pest Control experience, our residential program deals with everything from centipedes and cockroaches to ants and spiders.
While we tailor our residential Pest Control services to fit your needs, we'll always perform an initial, thorough inspection of your property and home. Once we've identified the source of the problem, we'll come up with a customized plan to solve your pest issues, which may include services like:
- Treatments for your cracks and crevices
- Broadband spray treatment around the exterior
- Granular placement around the perimeter of your home's exterior
We also offer special services for those persistent pests – like mosquitoes, ants, and termites. These pests can require special attention to get rid of, and we can provide that.
Commercial Pest Control In Long Beach
Just like our home pest control, our commercial pest control program will always begin with an inspection of your property. Once we know what pest is causing issues and how they're getting in, we'll provide treatment to get rid of them and continue follow-up visits if they're needed.
We know you may be busy with your Long Beach business, which is why we're committed to working around your schedule – whether that means providing treatments on a biweekly or monthly basis.
Some of the most common commercial properties and businesses we serve include:
- Apartment buildings
- Warehouses and factories
- Office buildings
- Churches/houses of worship
- Healthcare facilities and medical buildings
The Itching Season In Long Beach: Don't Let mosquitoes Ruin Your Summer Evenings
Whether you're a mosquito magnet or not, you should always take steps to protect yourself from mosquito bites in Long Beach, such as:
- Dress in light-colored clothing, which is more challenging for mosquitoes to detect.
- Cover up with clothing, like wearing long pants and long-sleeved shirts.
- Apply insect repellent (preferably one with the active ingredient, DEET) if you plan to be outside for a few hours.
- Get rid of standing water around your property, like birdbaths and puddles, since mosquitoes breed in still or stagnant water.
- Be careful about planting bright, flowering plants too close to your home, as mosquitoes also feed on nectar.
- Keep up with regular lawn maintenance to prevent tall grass and weeds that may give mosquitoes a place to shelter.
These tips may help deter mosquitoes, but the best protection against itching season is contacting the pros at Ultimate Pest Control for more information about our mosquito control plans.
Hornet & Wasp Control Methods & Products In Long Beach
As dangerous as they are, keeping wasps and hornets away from your Long Beach property is crucial, and there are some natural ways you can deter these stinging insects, such as:
- Don't leave any food sources out on your property, like ripe or rotten fruit, food scraps, or overflowing trash cans with food inside.
- Use caulk to seal any tiny cracks and crevices around your home that may create easy entrances for wasps to get inside.
- Fill any open cavities in the ground since this can be a hotspot for yellow jackets to build their nests.
- Make sure you're not leaving any open doors or windows for wasps to fly inside.
- If you have window or door screens, ensure that there aren't any tears or rips and replace any broken screens.
- Regularly check for wasp nests around your property, like under eaves, porches, trees, or other wall cavities. However, if you find one, do not try and get rid of it on your own.
Given how dangerous hornets and wasps can be, you should never try to approach or deal with a nest on your own. Instead, contact the pros at Ultimate Pest Control to learn more about our stinging insect control methods.
Multiple CertificationsUltimate Pest Control holds multiple NYS DEC certifications, including Food & Beverage, Structural & Rodent, Ornamental & Turf, Mosquitoes, Public Health, and Termites.
Environmentally-Friendly ProductsMembers of the National Pest Management Association that take pride in keeping your family & pets safe.
100% Guarantee on All ServicesWhen you choose Ultimate Pest Control, you receive customer service that goes above and beyond. We'll treat you right and provide the high-quality pest control you need.
60+ Years of Industry ExperienceWith over six decades of combined experience in the pest control industry, you won't find a more knowledgeable team of pest control experts anywhere else.
I can't say enough about how knowledgeable and professional they were!Margaret K.
We've been using them for years & have recommended their services to both relatives & friends. Every technician has explained the treatments in detail.Nancy P.
"Thank you Patrick!"
The technician that came from Ultimate Pest Control to put bait traps for termite issues was absolutely wonderful!Caran M.
"Would highly recommend."
Excellent service, thoroughly explained each step of the process and answered every question we had.Gilbert R.
"Easily a 5 Star company"
Aiden was very professional and very polite -- did the work quickly and completely and then gave us info/explanations/what to expect before we even had a chance to ask about it!Phyllis S.
"Can't go wrong"
Really pleased with the experience of using Ultimate Pest Control to help solve a mouse problem.Mary P.
"Professional, honest, and timely."
What else could you want from a service provider!? Pat was the calm and steady voice in a hectic time. He treated myself and family like we were his own family. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.Sean B.
"Made Everything Easy for Me"
I am beyond impressed with this gentleman and his company! Thank you for being so honest and caring!Roseanne B.
Ant Control 101: A Helpful Guide For Long Island HomeownersRead More
How To Rat-Proof Your Long Island Home For The WinterRead More
Warning Signs That Your Eugene Home Has Bed BugsRead More
The Ultimate Guide To Bed Bug Prevention In Long IslandRead More
Wasp Prevention 101: Steps You Can Take To Keep Wasps At Bay In Long IslandRead More
Mosquitoes In Long Island: A Guide To Identification, Prevention, And ControlRead More
What It Takes To Get Rid Of A Bed Bug Infestation In Your Long Island HomeRead More
The Key To Getting Rid Of A Bed Bug Infestation In Your Long Island HomeRead More