Stopping Wood Eating Insects With Ultimate Pest Control
Recent estimates suggest that termites cause more than five billion in damage and prevention costs every single year. Eating through homes and destroying valuable architecture, these insects are some of the most destructive forces in the Long Island area. Instead of hoping that these pests never make their home near your property, take a strong defensive stance with the professionals at Ultimate Pest Control.
At Ultimate Pest Control, we take termite management very seriously. We understand the destructive potential these insects can have on your home and your wallet and offer a wide variety of termite control services to combat them on every level. Our team has experience in all aspects of termite management, from inspecting your property for signs of a termite infestation to implementing a long-term treatment plan to protect your home. At Ultimate Pest Control, we do it all!
The Ultimate Pest Control Termite Treatment Process
Total termite protection begins with long-term protocols designed to find and destroy wood-eating insects long before colonization. Using a comprehensive three-step process in all our termite treatments, Ultimate Pest Control can ensure the removal of the colonies and the queens.
- Inspection - The first step in our termite treatment process is a thorough inspection of your property. We will look for any signs of an infestation, such as mud tubes, damaged wood, or discarded wings. We want to be sure that you have a termite infestation and won't be paying for any unnecessary services.
- Treatment - If we find evidence of a termite infestation, we will begin treatment immediately. Advanced termite baiting systems will be monitored every 90 days, with our warranties covering spot treatments and swarming behavior.
- Follow Up - We have a yearly service agreement with all of our clients and offer supplementary liquid treatments if they become necessary.
Backed by a 100% termite-free guarantee, our treatment quotes are sure to provide all the information needed to make the right decision. Receive same-day or emergency termite control services in Long Island by submitting an online contact form to Ultimate Pest Control. We're ready to take your call!
Five Ways To Protect Your Long Island Home From Termites
Termites are a big problem in the Long Island area and can cause a lot of damage to your home if not stopped early on. Here are five ways to help protect your home from termites:
- Keep Your Yard Clean - Termites like to feed on debris and wood, so keeping your yard clean will help to discourage them from taking up residence near your home.
- Get A Termite Inspection - Regular inspections by a qualified professional can help catch potential termite concerns before they become too serious.
- Seal Off Entry Points - Make sure to properly seal up all entry points into your house to prevent termites from getting inside.
- Remove Mulch - Using gravel and peat stone in place of landscape mulch can help to reduce the number of termites on your property.
- Have A Regular Termite Treatment Plan - By implementing a regular termite treatment plan, you can help to ensure that any potential termite problems are dealt with quickly and effectively.
Schedule home or commercial termite control with the pest experts here at Ultimate Pest Control today.
Ultimate Pest Control Has A Termite Control Quote For You
If you're concerned about the possibility of termites damaging your Long Island home, don't wait until the situation worsens - contact Ultimate Pest Control today for a quote on comprehensive home termite control services. Our team will work alongside you to create a treatment plan that fits your needs and budget, creating a solution that lasts the test of time. For us, it's not about going through the motions; it's about being the best of the best!
Don't let destructive pests ruin your property; fight back with the team behind Ultimate Pest Control today!