Old Westbury, NY Pest Control Services
With a population of just over 4,600 residents, Old Westbury, NY, is a village in the town of North Hempstead and is considered one of the richest villages in the country. Old Westbury Gardens is one of the three best public gardens in the world. Due to its rich history, thriving economy, and excellent school systems, many people have moved into this wonderful village, but unfortunately, Nassau County pest control needs have risen for this very reason. Wherever people go, pests follow. Read on to learn how Ultimate Pest Control can help your Old Westbury home and business be pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Old Westbury
We usually think of securing our homes from intruders by installing good fences and security cameras. Unfortunately, many people forget about pests until it’s too late. That’s why Ultimate Pest Control offers comprehensive residential pest control services for all your pest control needs in Old Westbury. With over 40 years of combined pest control experience, our technicians have what they need to handle the following types of pests:
- Insects: Including ticks, mosquitoes, roaches, beetles, and more
- Rodents: Mice, rats, squirrels, and more
- Wood-destroying insects: Such as termites and carpenter bees
- Wildlife: This includes raccoons and possums
Armed with the toughest tools available on the professional market, Ultimate Pest Control technicians provide prompt, effective, yet discreet services, allowing them to eliminate your infestation issues quietly and efficiently. If you are looking for the most professional residential pest control services available in Nassau County, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Old Westbury
Nassau County pest control needs are higher than normal, mostly due to the number of businesses that have planted their roots here in Old Westbury. As any business owner knows, it’s not a matter of if you get a pest infestation; it’s when. When that happens, Ultimate Pest Control is on standby, ready to assist with our comprehensive commercial pest control services and plans. We service the following types of businesses in Old Westbury:
- Office buildings
- Places of worship
- Healthcare facilities
Pest infestations in your establishment can cause your hard-earned reputation to tank. That’s why our commercial pest control services are always discreet, reliable, and effective the first time around. If you are looking to eliminate the pests in your business permanently, give the experts at Ultimate Pest Control a call today!
Six Handy Ant Control Tips For Old Westbury Property Owners
Ant pest control is essential for Old Westbury property owners, as there are many types of ants here that will spread diseases and cause damage. Below are six tips to control the ant populations in your home or business’s property:
- The first step is to go around your property and locate any holes. No matter how small they may be, seal them up, as ants can squeeze through even the tiniest of holes.
- One of the most effective forms of ant control in your home is properly storing your food in airtight containers. One of the reasons ants are in your pantry is that this easy-access food is why they invade.
- Clean up the spills in your home as soon as they happen and thoroughly, especially if they are from meaty or sweet foods and drinks because ants are particularly attracted to them.
- Ant control in your yard is just as important as ant control in your home. Because ants like to build nests in organic debris such as logs and stumps, it is helpful to clean up your yard and remove these objects regularly.
- Ants follow where other ants have gone, using their sense of smell. By identifying where a troop of ants has been walking, you can wipe it down and remove their scent, which will keep other ants from following them.
- Ultimately, the most effective ant pest control comes from a professional.
Whether you are looking for ant control in your yard or home, the experts at Ultimate Pest Control are ready to help. With an intimate knowledge of the many different types of ants that plague Old Westbury homeowners, we can assist you with implementing prevention strategies that are proven to control the ants. Give us a call today!
Why Rodents Are A Serious Concern In Old Westbury
Rodents are some of the most common pests here in Old Westbury. Rodents such as squirrels, rats, and mice are not only obnoxious and capable of causing damage to your property, but they are also capable of spreading harmful diseases to the people in our community. Below are some of those illnesses:
- Hantavirus: This illness spreads as rodent urine and feces turn to dust, eventually sending particles into the air. You can contract this illness simply by breathing it in. Symptoms include fever, chills, and aches and pains. If left untreated, Hantavirus can cause severe shortness of breath and progress to kidney failure.
- Salmonella: All rodents can transmit this common disease. As these pests scurry across your counters or anywhere you store or prepare food, they cause contamination. Anyone who eats in your home can then contract salmonella, a serious food poisoning illness. Symptoms include fever, stomach pain, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis (LCMV): All rodents can also spread this disease. This one can cause severe neurological problems in humans, and you can contract this by simply being exposed to mouse droppings, urine, saliva, or nesting materials.
Rodents are responsible for spreading some of the most horrific diseases and causing the most infamous pandemics in human history. At Ultimate Pest Control, our technicians have the training necessary to root out the source of a rodent infestation and efficiently exterminate them in a way that ensures no one becomes ill. If rodents have invaded your home, give us a call today!
Contact Ultimate Pest Control Today!(516) 604-2482
Reach out for immediate pest solutions in Long Island, NY.